Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Tradtional Diet

Something to think about...
How long did YOUR ancestors live while eating BACON, LARD, & WHOLE MILK?
My Great-Grandma was a tough ol’ chick. She ate real, traditional food & could cook up fried chicken from scratch. When I say “from scratch” I literally mean “from scratch”. As in, she would kill a chicken, dress it, coat it with flour, and fry that baby up in a big ‘ol frying pan of lard... Following a traditional diet will give us optimal health. Seasonal fruits & vegetables, grains, milk, butter, cream, meat, seafood, eggs – all in the best form possible and if you can digest them – is the key to weight loss and disease reversal.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting link. From my own family history, my great-grandparents, all born in the late 1800's, all lived into their late 80's and ate fried meats, starchy vegetables, bacon and eggs, and drank coffee most days of their lives. None developed heart disease.

    ReplyDelete